This Week's Gems

Friday, March 10, 2017

This quince coloured blouse is ideal for warm spring days...

I need this pair of leggings and that crop tank in my life - so lovely!...
Hello there:)...

Simply perfect...

Terracotta coziness right here:)...

Be still my beating heart...

The prettiest crochet brooch :)...

Giggle...

I know someone who would love this cat bracelet:)...

Foxy...

Dreamy door right here...

Bunny, bear or cat ears? Bear for me:)...

Coziness on a totally new level...

Brilliant...
Because you can never have too many vintage vases for your flowers...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P:S: Plus, the amazing Nalu Tribe is offering a 15% discount to all exPress-o readers on any orders above $72. Just use the code: 'expresso' at check out. Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything is beautiful

branda said...

Great!! Love all your finds specially the Idni's crochet brooch!!!

Kisses,

branda

iDNi said...

Beautiful post, thanks for including my brooch here ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk