Weekend Jollies

Friday, March 10, 2017

Cheers to the weekend! Do you have any fun plans for the next two days? We're thinking about going hiking tomorrow with friends, but tonight I'm dreaming about a super calm night in with ordered pizza, a glass of wine and telly. You? Wishing everyone a jolly good weekend. I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but before you go, fancy diving into a few awesome reads below? Enjoy!

A must read: 15 years of veganism.

They met on the subway, and got married.

'To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place…'

How to make supermarket flowers look good.

'How living like a Danish woman made me happier.'

Rose petal ice cubes - so pretty!

The 13 best movie breakfast spreads.

Aww...

How food rituals turn hope into sustenance.

How to manage your to-do lists.

Wow!

'Why my friends will always be the greatest loves of my life.'

Red velvet hot chocolate? Yes, please!

Yummy!

Here is how to 'unsend' direct messages on instagram.

Tomato tart beauty.

Must try health wellness trends this year!

The magic of baking soda.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Six years ago today.
- Five years ago yesterday.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo via Modern Girls and Old Fashioned Men)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that view. Jill

The Reader's Tales said...

Is this in the UK...Amazing view :) have a lovely weekend :)

little luxury list said...

Rose petal ice cubes sound divine! I'm trying out a few new recipes and may do a little furniture shopping tomorrow!

emily said...

Thanks for posting the first article. I've been vegan nearly 8 years and this is the approach that I take as well. It makes me sad how often bloggers perpetuate the angry vegan stereotype, so I very much appreciate you amplifying the positive side. Lovely as always, Diana. <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk