A Whale For Life

Wednesday, April 12, 2017






Do you have any tattoos? I find the meaning behind them incredibly interesting. For example, last week Balazs and I were on a dinner party, where I had a conversation with a girl my age about her stunning whale tattoo that was just about visible from under her sleeve. She said it was a symbol and a reminder of her inner peace. Something that balances her during trying times. Later that night I read more about it and realized that a whale tattoo is a deeply spiritual mark. I love that!

What is the story behind your ink?

P.S: And those tiny beauties.
P.P.S: Cactastic.

(Photos by TatooistSol ArtTattooist Flower and via Tattoo Blend)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have four, a star, a gold fish, coordinates and glyphs energy sign

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, how awesome!

Krysten Quiles said...

My latest tattoo is a little boat on water. It goes along with the song Fight Song. March was a really hard month for me and I had some "friends" that treated me cruelly. I needed something to remind me to be strong. I absolutely love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk