'Hello Sailor' Denim Tweak

Thursday, April 27, 2017






Fancy a nifty trick to make your favourite jeans look snazzier this season?

Just cuff them, but not by using the double or triple small fold technique. This year the classic 'hello sailor' cuff is back and although at first I wasn't sure about it, now I really like the look, especially on boyfriend jeans. It's all about an exaggerated single fold (about 6-inches) that ideally hits just above your ankle bone.

What do you think: thumbs up or down?

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: And this.

(Photos by/via The SartorialistVanessa JackmanPretty StuffWit and DelightJuliannenyHarpers BazaarHer New TribeEat Sleep Denim and Man Repeller)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only 5.4' so sadly it wouldn't fit me but it looks great

Heidi Robbins said...

I love doing my cuffs this way! I didn't know it had such a cool name. Glad I'm in fashion again ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk